***Please note limited amenities are avaliable at this time under the COVID-19 Government restrictions***
Welcome to the Q1 Resort & Spa In-House Luxury Amenities and Gifts Page.
We are dedicated to delivering a 4.5 Star holiday experience to all our guests, please see below our extra Amenities and gifts that can be provided for your personal reservation.
Please note these need to be paid in advance and we require 48 hours notice for all orders to ensure the amenity of gift is prepared and delivered prior to your arrival in style!
Q1 In-house Amenities
Traditional high tea
- Sky Tea Platter for 2 - A traditional 3 tier luxury high tea platter, sweet and savory:$70.00
- (extra pax $30.00 per person)
- Chefs selection of petite fours for 2 - Plate of hand crafted Chefs selection of petite fours: $50.00
- (extra pax $20.00 per person)
Selection of Farmhouse Cheese
- Cheese plate with crackers, dried fruit and nuts $65.00
- (extra pax $30.00 per person)
FRESHLY SHUCKED OYSTERS
Enjoy freshly shucked Pacific Oysters on individual trays under ice and delivered in a signature clan box
- $35.00 - 1 dozen Oysters
- $60.00 - 2 dozen Oysters
- $150.00 - 2 dozen Oysters including Verve Clicquot Champagne, Chocolate Ganache Bites, Lemon & Oyster forks
Awaken the palate with a crisp bottle of NZ Sauvignon Blanc and oysters.
Pair the ocean flavour of 1 or 2 DZ freshly shucked oysters with the award-winning Marlborough Sounds from the sea-soaked valleys of the South Island. Subtle, aromatic and soothing. The perfect match.
- 1 dozen Oysters
- 1 Crisp bottle of NZ Sauvignon Blanc
BREAKFAST: SKYPOINT OBSERVATION DECK
Guests that are staying at Q1 Resort & Spa are invited to the SkyPoint Observation Deck, on Saturday & Sunday mornings for a continental tower/platter set for each table consisting of tropical fruit, freshly made pastries and creamy yoghurt and fruit juice. Guests are welcome to order a full hot breakfast with 'the works' and option to hold any items. Tea and Coffee available to purchase at the counter at an additional charge. SkyPoint breakfast is available exclusively from 8:00am - 10:30am Saturday and Sunday only, commencing Saturday 1st August.
- Adult Breakfast $31.00
- Child Breakfast $19.50 (3 - 13 years)
- Breakfast vouchers includes 1 x continental tower per table, 1 x full cooked breakfast plate per person, juice and SkyPoint observation deck entry.
Please see the Q1 Reception to purchase an exclusive SkyPoint breakfast voucher. For enquiries please do not hesitate to contact the Q1 reception on 07 5630 4500.
- Kimi Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough - NZ $22.00
- Kilikanoon Blocks Road Cabernet Sauvignon, Clare Valley - AU $42.00
- Zilzie BTW Sauvignon Blanc - AU $20.00
- Jed Malbec, Uco Valley, Mendoze - ARG $32.00
- Chevalier Blanc De Blancs - Champagne - FR $45.00
- Zilzie BTW Sparkling Wine - AU $20.00
- Coombe Farm Chardonnay - AU $35.00
- Coombe Farm Pinot Noir Sparkling - AU $35.00
- Flower Petals (in room on the bed) $35.00
- Regular Flower Arrangment $50.00
- Medium Flower Arrangment $80.00
- Long Stem Roses $60.00 for Half Dozen / $90.00 for Full Dozen
- Coloured Latex Balloon (incl. weight) $6.00 Per Balloon
- Bubble 56cm (incl. weight) $18.00
- 1 x Foil 0-9 Numbers 66cm (incl. weight) $15.00
- 2 x Foil 0-9 Numbers 66cm (incl. weight) $27.00
- Small $15.00
- Medium $35.00
- Extra Large $ 95.00
Deliver and set up fee of $20.00 per order - flowers/roses & balloon prices subject to change 3rd - 17th February due to Valentines Day.
Nosh by Nigel
Q1 Resort & Spa are proud to announce the partnership with Nosh by Nigel. Add a Private Chef to your corporate or penthouse event.
NOSH offers a luxurious opportunity to both clients and their guests to explore and indulge in an array of taste experiences through a unique catering services. Each menu showcases cuisines to take guests on an exclusive culinary expedition.
NOSH has the foundation of sensationally skilled and professional team of qualified chefs and hosts. Irrespective of the event, our trusted team provide a humble dining experience for all involved.
From our team to our carefully curated menus, NOSH embodies a fusion of fine-dining and finesse to guarantee a one of a kind experience unlike any other.